Step 1 Pre-Training Assessment
Step 2(a) In-Training Assessment
- Training process example.
- Trainers observe coachees coaching each other at least 6 times.
- Participants receive the results of their pre-training assessment and have the opportunity to identify areas for growth.
Step 2(b) In-Training Assessment
- Each Trainee coaches one person 6 times. This person is not another participant but outside the training. Once this is completed these surveys are then sent.
Step 3 Post-Training Assessment
- Having considered all the assessments, key stakeholders and facilitators confirm the status of the trainee.
- Not Certified
- Certified and a City to City Coach
- Certified and not a City to City Coach